Achieve Behavioral Health is pleased to present an advanced psychology externship for the 2023-2024 academic year. Externs will receive strong clinical experience and excellent clinical supervision in Achieve’s outpatient community mental health center, with exciting
- Individual Therapy with Children and Adults
- Crisis Services
- Group Therapy
- School Based Counseling
- Data Analytics and Metrics
- Grand Rounds
- Weekly Individual Supervision
- Specialized Supervision (As Needed)
- 3rd or 4th year doctoral psychology student
- Deep cultural knowledge of Orthodox Jewish and Hasidic culture
- A commitment of 16 hours/week, including 1 evening
- Required Day: Tuesday + 1 day that is not Friday
- Caseload of 8-10 clients
Externs will be provided with a $1000 stipend.
- Cover Letter
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Letter of Eligibility from DCT
Interviews will be conducted between January 23rd and February 28th.
*Achieve Behavioral Health is a participant in the NYNJADOT-PSYDNYS Match. All notifications of externship placement will take place on March 6th, 2023, according to NYNJADOT-PSYDNYS guidelines.